Saturday, October 2, 2021

 SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER 2021

Sorry last month, I was busy getting preparing for my Father's 90th Birthday Celebration. And catching up after I got back from California. I did have a great visit and great time with my Father, Sister, Brother and Niece. 

September's WIPP is Mat/Rugs starting with finishing the Farmhouse Welcome Mat a Rachel Alford Design found in June 2020 Happily Hooked. I finished while I was in CA and gave it to my brother Dan. I crocheted in his favorite colors Black with Red Lettering.

For my Father's Birthday, I gave him a custom stuffed Hip Hop Neck Pillow a Tracee Fromm Design found in November 2020 Pattern Pack Pro. I had packed it without stuffing, so Pa could tell me exactly how he wanted it stuffed and made ties so that he could tie it a round his neck more, while traveling.

This month's WIPP is Fingerless Gloves or Handwarmers. Since is the start of the cold weather season here and I love having gloves that cover my fingers half way up during these cold weather months… that these would be a good WIPP for October. 

My first ones are a Daisy Elle pattern. Found in November 2019 Pattern Pack Pro, called Cozy Cool Beans Fingerless Gloves.

I am hoping that this month I will be able to get more crocheting and get Cloakroom Creations more organized with Bookkeeping and designing tags to go with my finish projects.

Wishing All to Keep Safe and Warm. Enjoy the Fall Colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment