Thursday, April 21, 2022

Wow! Already finished a Dust Mitt!


 My first Dust It Off Dust Mitt, a Design By Ashley Edmonds from Pattern Pack Pro July 2020

Instead of doing the Mitt with Bernat Pipsqueek, I did it with Teddy from Hobbii. I have already tried it out and washed it. On a scale of 1 to 10, ten being the top ranked. I would give it an 8. This because of it not being solid base. This might be due to hook size I did it in. I think I will use a smaller hook on the next one.

Otherwise, I am very happy how it turned out. I am looking forward to having a lot of these made for sell soon.



Finally, my first Reusable Dust Mop Cover, a Design By: Julie Forsey from
Happily Hooked Issue #85 April 2021

I also tried this one out and washed it. On the scale I give it a 6. As I mention in the previous blog the cotton I used was not the best. I do however; like how it work on my own floors. I have started the second with a better cotton and larger hook and I find a much better quality.



Will show more progress on WIPPs sometime next week. Until then Keep Safe and Healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment